TIA Special Section 2007 -- Growing tennis through teamwork
New TIA initiatives offer more services — for tennis facility operators, retailers, teaching pros, manufacturers, reps, court contractors, and pro shop managers — to keep your business moving forward.
- Growing the game
- Tennis and technology
- Your research source
- Increasing your profits
- Online access
- Support your industry
The growth of the tennis business, and of your profits, depends on awareness and participation. RSI recognizes the importance of reporting on the events, programs, and opportunities that can impact your bottom line. The pages that follow detail the efforts of the Tennis Industry Association in pushing your business — and the sport — to the next level.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Eye on the Ball
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: For Easy Grommet Installation, It’s About Finesse, Not Force
- Retailing 140: Understanding and Measuring Conversion
- Tennis Industry Hall of Fame: Peter Burwash Honored As Industry HOF Inductee
- US Open: Raising the Roof!
- Tennis Teaching Pros: Tennis Director of the Future
- The Passionate Player: The Tennis Congress Cure
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!