TIA Special Section 2007 -- Growing tennis through teamwork
New TIA initiatives offer more services — for tennis facility operators, retailers, teaching pros, manufacturers, reps, court contractors, and pro shop managers — to keep your business moving forward.
- Growing the game
- Tennis and technology
- Your research source
- Increasing your profits
- Online access
- Support your industry
The growth of the tennis business, and of your profits, depends on awareness and participation. RSI recognizes the importance of reporting on the events, programs, and opportunities that can impact your bottom line. The pages that follow detail the efforts of the Tennis Industry Association in pushing your business — and the sport — to the next level.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Eye on the Ball
- Our Serve: Creating That Collaborative Spirit
- Industry News
- Pioneers in Tennis: David Benjamin — College Tennis’s Leading Man
- Retailing 139: Why Fitting Rooms Matter!
- Lake Nona: The ‘New Home for American Tennis’ Takes Shape
- Facility Management: 34 Ways To Grow Tennis Club Membership
- Apparel: Fashions That Are a Smashing Success
- Footwear: Fancy Footwork