TIA Special Section 2007 -- Growing tennis through teamwork
New TIA initiatives offer more services — for tennis facility operators, retailers, teaching pros, manufacturers, reps, court contractors, and pro shop managers — to keep your business moving forward.
- Growing the game
- Tennis and technology
- Your research source
- Increasing your profits
- Online access
- Support your industry
The growth of the tennis business, and of your profits, depends on awareness and participation. RSI recognizes the importance of reporting on the events, programs, and opportunities that can impact your bottom line. The pages that follow detail the efforts of the Tennis Industry Association in pushing your business — and the sport — to the next level.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Learning Curve
- Industry News
- Racquet Service: New Concept in Racquet Service
- Retailing 141: Specialty Stores Are Alive and Well!
- Racquet Tech: Stringing 101 — Knots
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Community Tennis: Use ‘Crowd Funding’ to Help With Your Next Tennis Project
- OUTLOOK 2016: Racquets & Strings — New and Improved
- OUTLOOK 2016: Shoes — Stepping Forward