Tennis Warehouse to Sponsor USTA Tennis on Campus
Tennis Warehouse has become the presenting sponsor of the USTA Campus Championship and the official online retailer of the Tennis on Campus program through 2008. Tennis Warehouse will offer product discounts to all Tennis on Campus program participants, in addition to providing promotional products for program start-up kits and the 18 championship events.
Currently, more than 25,000 college recreational tennis players participate in the program at over 400 campuses nationwide. “This relationship will allow us to support the entire tennis industry while allowing programs and participants convenient access and selection to a wide array of products not often available in local markets,” says Glenn Arrington, the USTA’s national manager of collegiate tennis.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Try It, You’ll Like It …
- Industry News
- RacquetTech: Weave Your Way to Consistency
- Retailing 136: Your Path to Profits
- Junior Play: Team Spirit
- Racquet Service: It’s Time for A Tune-Up
- Apparel Trends: High-Tech Fabrics Take Performance to a Higher Level
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Soft Goods
- Racquet Selection: Finding the Perfect Fit