Players 'Get On the Bus' for US Open Series
Advertising for the 2007 US Open Series of summer hard-court tournaments will include a multimillion-dollar “Get on the US Open Series Tour Bus” campaign.
During the Pacific Life Open and Sony Ericsson Open in March, pro players — including Andy Roddick, Maria Sharapova, Venus and Serena Williams, Rafael Nadal, and James Blake — were filmed on a specially-designed US Open Series tour bus. The ad campaign will highlight the players’ unique personalities as they “live” on the tour bus.
The US Open Series is the six-week season that links the 10 ATP and WTA Tour summer tournaments in North America, leading to the US Open. The tour bus campaign is scheduled to break nationally during NBC’s broadcast of the Wimbledon finals.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: USRSA — Past, Present, and Future
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Mastering the Weave
- Retailing 144: Human Contact — a Rare and Valuable Commodity
- New Junior Recognition Program Stresses Sportsmanship
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Footwear: Stepping in the Right Direction
- Racquet Stringing: Skill Set
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Hard Acts to Follow