PBI Tennis Show Expands 2007 Schedule
The Peter Burwash International Tennis Show will again be on tour in 2007. Last year the PBI Tennis Show had an exciting one month tour in August, culminating with a performance at the USTA Tennis Teachers Conference in conjunction with the US Open in New York.
This year, according to PBI Tennis Show Director Dan Aubuchon, the tour is being expanded to July through September, with performances in both the U.S. and China. “We are very excited at the possibilities for this year and being able to have the show perform in a variety of venues,” Aubuchon says.
In its nearly 30-year history, the PBI Tennis Show has been performed in 99 countries in front of millions of people. The entertaining show combines music, skits, and extraordinary tennis skills highlighting the way people play the sport.
Both performance dates and sponsorships are still available for 2007. Those interested in either sponsorship or hosting a performance should contact Aubuchon at 760-333-4688 or Dan.Aubuchon@pbitennis.com. For information on Peter Burwash International, visit pbitennis.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- String Playtest: Head Gravity
- Our Serve: Our Guiding Lights
- Industry news
- ‘Coach Youth Tennis’ Hits A Winner with Providers
- Pioneers in Tennis: The Wit and Warmth of Vic Braden
- Person of the Year: Bahram Akradi
- Private Facility of the Year: Army Navy Country Club
- Stringer of the Year: David Yamane
- Builder of the Year: Trans Texas Tennis
- Sales Rep of the Year: Allan Iverson