PBI Tennis Show Expands 2007 Schedule
The Peter Burwash International Tennis Show will again be on tour in 2007. Last year the PBI Tennis Show had an exciting one month tour in August, culminating with a performance at the USTA Tennis Teachers Conference in conjunction with the US Open in New York.
This year, according to PBI Tennis Show Director Dan Aubuchon, the tour is being expanded to July through September, with performances in both the U.S. and China. “We are very excited at the possibilities for this year and being able to have the show perform in a variety of venues,” Aubuchon says.
In its nearly 30-year history, the PBI Tennis Show has been performed in 99 countries in front of millions of people. The entertaining show combines music, skits, and extraordinary tennis skills highlighting the way people play the sport.
Both performance dates and sponsorships are still available for 2007. Those interested in either sponsorship or hosting a performance should contact Aubuchon at 760-333-4688 or Dan.Aubuchon@pbitennis.com. For information on Peter Burwash International, visit pbitennis.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Try It, You’ll Like It …
- Industry News
- RacquetTech: Weave Your Way to Consistency
- Retailing 136: Your Path to Profits
- Junior Play: Team Spirit
- Racquet Service: It’s Time for A Tune-Up
- Apparel Trends: High-Tech Fabrics Take Performance to a Higher Level
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Soft Goods
- Racquet Selection: Finding the Perfect Fit