K3 Offers New Custom Ball Logo Program
K3 Tennis of Birmingham, Ala., has a new custom logo tennis ball program for pro and specialty shops. For orders before June 30, authorized K3 accounts can print their company or club logo on each K3 tennis ball with no set-up charge (a savings of $150) and a fee of 30 cents per can.
Your custom logo will be on one side of the ball, and the K3 logo will be on the opposite side. The minimum quantity requirement for the custom logo balls is seven cases, and shipping is free.
K3 Tennis is the official ball for both the USTA Southern Section and USTA Florida Section Tennis on Campus program. It was also named official ball for Adidas Tennis Camps.
“Our strategy is to be partners with the serious retailer,” says K3 owner Yatin Shelar. “With this new custom logo program, small retailers can now promote their brand as well.” Contact 205-940-2474 or visit www.k3tennis.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Creating That Collaborative Spirit
- Our Serve: Catching Adult Players
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: ATW and Box Patterns
- Footwear: Bottom Liners
- Tennis History Hall of Fame Reopens After Major Renovation
- TI Champions of Tennis Honor Roll
- Cardio Tennis: Reaching Their Cardio Summit
- Nylon vs. Poly