Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- 2014 Guide to Stringing Machines: Business Assessment
- Our Serve: It’s About Advocacy
- Industry News
- Junior Tennis
- The ‘New Home for American Tennis’
- Facility manager’s manual: Impact Through Influence
- Footwear: Stress Relief?
- Racquet Stringing: String Checklist
- 2014 Guide to ball machines: Smarten Up!