Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Eye on the Ball
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: For Easy Grommet Installation, It’s About Finesse, Not Force
- Retailing 140: Understanding and Measuring Conversion
- Tennis Industry Hall of Fame: Peter Burwash Honored As Industry HOF Inductee
- US Open: Raising the Roof!
- Tennis Teaching Pros: Tennis Director of the Future
- The Passionate Player: The Tennis Congress Cure
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!