Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Mainstream Marketing
- Industry news
- RacquetTech: Two-Piece Stringing without a Starting Knot
- Inventory Management: Select the Right Gear to Stay Competitive
- USTA: Catching Up With New USTA President Katrina Adams
- Footwear: The In-Store Advantage
- Court Construction & Maintenance Guide: The Hard Facts
- Serious Propositions
- Solid Construction