Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Catching Adult Players
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: ATW and Box Patterns
- Footwear: Bottom Liners
- Tennis History Hall of Fame Reopens After Major Renovation
- TI Champions of Tennis Honor Roll
- Cardio Tennis: Reaching Their Cardio Summit
- Nylon vs. Poly
- 2015 Guide to Ball Machines: Play the Long Game