Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: What We Need
- Industry news
- Retailing 133: Hiring Smart
- International Tennis Hall of Fame: Five Who Moved This Sport Forward
- Pioneers in Tennis: History Lessons
- Selling Footwear: Gaining a Foothold
- Tennis Research: State of the Industry
- Fall Introductions: The Sum of Its Parts
- Fall Introductions: New and Improved