Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Industry News
- Executive Point: Dr. Jack Groppel
- Social Media: Video Frequency
- 2016 Tennis Industry magazine Champions of Tennis
- Person of the year: Don Tisdel
- Tennis Industry Service Award: Randy Futty
- Private Facility of the year: Sea Colony Tennis Club
- Grassroots Champion of the Year: Scott Hanover
- Pro/Specialty Retailer of the Year: Game-Set-Match
- Municipal Tennis Facility of the Year: Oklahoma City Tennis Center