Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Take Full Advantage
- Industry News
- Junior Tournaments: Playing for Time
- GrassrootsTennis: Play It Forward!
- Retailing Tip: Futures Market
- RacquetTech: Proper Grip Installation
- Frame Outlook 2017: Frames in Mind
- Shoe Outlook 2017: Stepping Forward
- String Outlook 2017: Educational Initiative
- Apparel Outlook 2017: Mixed Company