Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Playtest: Tecnifibre Black Code 4S 17
- Our Serve: The Next Chapters
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Maintain Your Investment
- Retailing 137: The Power of ‘Hello’
- 2015 Tennis Summit: Industry Addresses Major Issues and Concerns
- Footwear: Kicking It Up
- The Evolution of Poly Strings
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Solid Solutions
- Your Serve: Fix Your Delivery!