Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Try It, You’ll Like It …
- Industry News
- RacquetTech: Weave Your Way to Consistency
- Retailing 136: Your Path to Profits
- Junior Play: Team Spirit
- Racquet Service: It’s Time for A Tune-Up
- Apparel Trends: High-Tech Fabrics Take Performance to a Higher Level
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Soft Goods
- Racquet Selection: Finding the Perfect Fit