Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Repair and Replace
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Taking Stock
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Retailing Tip: Give Them a Show
- Facility Management: Wage Differential
- Guide to Strings: Educational Initiative
- Home of American Tennis — Open For Business!
- Court Lighting: Light Reaction