Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Our Guiding Lights
- Industry news
- ‘Coach Youth Tennis’ Hits A Winner with Providers
- Pioneers in Tennis: The Wit and Warmth of Vic Braden
- Person of the Year: Bahram Akradi
- Private Facility of the Year: Army Navy Country Club
- Stringer of the Year: David Yamane
- Builder of the Year: Trans Texas Tennis
- Sales Rep of the Year: Allan Iverson
- Tennis Advocate of the Year: Shima and Joe Grover