Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: USRSA — Past, Present, and Future
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Mastering the Weave
- Retailing 144: Human Contact — a Rare and Valuable Commodity
- New Junior Recognition Program Stresses Sportsmanship
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Footwear: Stepping in the Right Direction
- Racquet Stringing: Skill Set
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Hard Acts to Follow