Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Stating the Case for Tennis
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Use Care When Sharing
- Retailing Tip: Service With a Smile
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Executive Point: Craig Morris
- Hall of Fame: Honoring Gene Scott & Eve Kraft
- Facility Construction & Renovation: A Grand Slam Transformation
- Apparel: Fashion Fallout