Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Your Serve: Save Our Scoring System
- Our Serve: Framing Our Future
- Industry News
- Letters: Focus on the Customer
- Racquet Tech: A New Level of Service
- Retailing Tip: Sell the Experience!
- Teaching Tools: Tech Support
- Future of Tennis: Wish list for the New Year
- Comfort and Control: Technology evolves for new racquets
- Comfort and Control: Technology evolves for new strings