Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Re-Evaluating What We Do
- Industry News
- Court Construction: Making Dreams a Reality
- Racquet Tech: Following Directions
- Retailing Tip: There Are Still Only Three Ways To Grow Your Retail Biz!
- Apparel Retailing: Clothes Calls
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Residential Development
- Community Tennis: Local Heroes
- String Playtest: Pacific Poly Force Black Series 1.20
- Your Serve: The Perfect Storm