Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Clarity and Simplicity
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Stringing Blind
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Player Ratings: Leveling the Field
- Building Our Future
- 2017 Racquet Selector: Finding the Perfect Fit
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Soft Serve
- Stringing Machine Review: Tourna 600-ES