Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: It’s a Simple Question, But …
- Industry News
- Tennis Facilities: Community Services
- Retailing 128: Basic Training
- Stringing for Indoor Racquet Sports
- Tennis Footwear: Performance Artists
- Court Construction & Maintenance Guide: Bright Ideas
- Court Construction & Maintenance Guide: ‘Growing’ Pains?
- Court Construction & Maintenance Guide: Cleaning Solution