Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Playtest: Tecnifibre Multifeel 16
- Our Serve: Learning Curve
- Industry News
- Racquet Service: New Concept in Racquet Service
- Retailing 141: Specialty Stores Are Alive and Well!
- Racquet Tech: Stringing 101 — Knots
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Community Tennis: Use ‘Crowd Funding’ to Help With Your Next Tennis Project
- OUTLOOK 2016: Racquets & Strings — New and Improved