Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Creating That Collaborative Spirit
- Industry News
- Pioneers in Tennis: David Benjamin — College Tennis’s Leading Man
- Retailing 139: Why Fitting Rooms Matter!
- Lake Nona: The ‘New Home for American Tennis’ Takes Shape
- Facility Management: 34 Ways To Grow Tennis Club Membership
- Apparel: Fashions That Are a Smashing Success
- Footwear: Fancy Footwork
- 2015 Guide to Stringing Machines: A Brief History of Stringing Machines