Coldest Tennis Match?
Bone-chilling temperatures didn’t dampen the spirits of the tennis faithful at the Coldest Day of Tennis, held outdoors Feb. 10 at Walsh Park in St. Paul, Minn. The day started at 8 a.m. with a temperature of -16 degrees and ended at 11 a.m. at a balmy -4 degrees. The free event was open to the public and featured tennis games and prizes.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: My Wish List
- Industry News
- Retailing 134: Extending Your Website
- Georgia's Dan Magill Raised College Tennis to New Heights
- Racquet Customization: Match Play
- Future of Tennis: Wish List for the New Year
- Apparel: A New Level of Style for Spring
- Court Construction and Maintenance: Hard Facts About Hard Courts
- Playtest: Luxilon Alu Power Feel 1.20
- Your Serve: Passion Play