Ace Collections Offers New Apparel Line
The new apparel line from Ace Collections includes styles that run from a shapely A-line mini dress to A-line skirts (with shorts built-in and separate), and coordinating muscle tops and square-neck fashion tops. Ace accessories include two designer leather/canvas racquet bag styles, hats, bandanas, and sterling bracelets. “Ace is for strong women with good taste who like a sense of challenge,” says Ace Collections President Andrea Watley. “It is important for women to feel good on the court, and Ace has such clean lines. It’s easy to wear for all women.”
For more information, visit ace-collections.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: USRSA — Past, Present, and Future
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Mastering the Weave
- Retailing 144: Human Contact — a Rare and Valuable Commodity
- New Junior Recognition Program Stresses Sportsmanship
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Footwear: Stepping in the Right Direction
- Racquet Stringing: Skill Set
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Hard Acts to Follow