Ace Collections Offers New Apparel Line
The new apparel line from Ace Collections includes styles that run from a shapely A-line mini dress to A-line skirts (with shorts built-in and separate), and coordinating muscle tops and square-neck fashion tops. Ace accessories include two designer leather/canvas racquet bag styles, hats, bandanas, and sterling bracelets. “Ace is for strong women with good taste who like a sense of challenge,” says Ace Collections President Andrea Watley. “It is important for women to feel good on the court, and Ace has such clean lines. It’s easy to wear for all women.”
For more information, visit ace-collections.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Eye on the Ball
- Our Serve: Creating That Collaborative Spirit
- Industry News
- Pioneers in Tennis: David Benjamin — College Tennis’s Leading Man
- Retailing 139: Why Fitting Rooms Matter!
- Lake Nona: The ‘New Home for American Tennis’ Takes Shape
- Facility Management: 34 Ways To Grow Tennis Club Membership
- Apparel: Fashions That Are a Smashing Success
- Footwear: Fancy Footwork