2007 Court Construction & Maintenance Guide
We call this our “Court Construction Guide,” but it’s not just for court builders. Facility managers and owners, teaching pros, Community Tennis Associations, public park personnel — each will find useful articles and advice, designed to help you build and maintain your courts and facilities, choose the right accessories, and generally give your members what they want.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: It’s a Simple Question, But …
- Industry News
- Tennis Facilities: Community Services
- Retailing 128: Basic Training
- Stringing for Indoor Racquet Sports
- Tennis Footwear: Performance Artists
- Court Construction & Maintenance Guide: Bright Ideas
- Court Construction & Maintenance Guide: ‘Growing’ Pains?
- Court Construction & Maintenance Guide: Cleaning Solution