2007 Court Construction & Maintenance Guide
We call this our “Court Construction Guide,” but it’s not just for court builders. Facility managers and owners, teaching pros, Community Tennis Associations, public park personnel — each will find useful articles and advice, designed to help you build and maintain your courts and facilities, choose the right accessories, and generally give your members what they want.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Playtest: Tecnifibre Black Code 4S 17
- Our Serve: The Next Chapters
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Maintain Your Investment
- Retailing 137: The Power of ‘Hello’
- 2015 Tennis Summit: Industry Addresses Major Issues and Concerns
- Footwear: Kicking It Up
- The Evolution of Poly Strings
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Solid Solutions
- Your Serve: Fix Your Delivery!