2007 Court Construction & Maintenance Guide
We call this our “Court Construction Guide,” but it’s not just for court builders. Facility managers and owners, teaching pros, Community Tennis Associations, public park personnel — each will find useful articles and advice, designed to help you build and maintain your courts and facilities, choose the right accessories, and generally give your members what they want.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Eye on the Ball
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: For Easy Grommet Installation, It’s About Finesse, Not Force
- Retailing 140: Understanding and Measuring Conversion
- Tennis Industry Hall of Fame: Peter Burwash Honored As Industry HOF Inductee
- US Open: Raising the Roof!
- Tennis Teaching Pros: Tennis Director of the Future
- The Passionate Player: The Tennis Congress Cure
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!