2007 Court Construction & Maintenance Guide
We call this our “Court Construction Guide,” but it’s not just for court builders. Facility managers and owners, teaching pros, Community Tennis Associations, public park personnel — each will find useful articles and advice, designed to help you build and maintain your courts and facilities, choose the right accessories, and generally give your members what they want.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Eye on the Ball
- Our Serve: Creating That Collaborative Spirit
- Industry News
- Pioneers in Tennis: David Benjamin — College Tennis’s Leading Man
- Retailing 139: Why Fitting Rooms Matter!
- Lake Nona: The ‘New Home for American Tennis’ Takes Shape
- Facility Management: 34 Ways To Grow Tennis Club Membership
- Apparel: Fashions That Are a Smashing Success
- Footwear: Fancy Footwork