2007 Court Construction & Maintenance Guide
We call this our “Court Construction Guide,” but it’s not just for court builders. Facility managers and owners, teaching pros, Community Tennis Associations, public park personnel — each will find useful articles and advice, designed to help you build and maintain your courts and facilities, choose the right accessories, and generally give your members what they want.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Framing Our Future
- Industry News
- Letters: Focus on the Customer
- Racquet Tech: A New Level of Service
- Retailing Tip: Sell the Experience!
- Teaching Tools: Tech Support
- Future of Tennis: Wish list for the New Year
- Comfort and Control: Technology evolves for new racquets
- Comfort and Control: Technology evolves for new strings
- Tennis Technology: Smarten up!