Racquets, shoes, string, apparel — we’ve got the new stuff your customers want.
Remember when most major product introductions seemed to happen at the Super Show in February, when manufacturers put on lavish shows to sell their wares to retailers, who in turn signed purchase agreements for upcoming shipments, and everyone went home happy and excited?
Well, times certainly have changed. Product introductions essentially happen throughout the year, and no time is more packed with neat, new stuff than when the U.S. Open rolls around in late August. From breakthrough racquets and shoes, to string for all types of players, to stylish new apparel, and even racquetball and squash frames, the following pages have the new products that your customers will be asking about.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Playtest: Tecnifibre Black Code 4S 17
- Our Serve: The Next Chapters
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Maintain Your Investment
- Retailing 137: The Power of ‘Hello’
- 2015 Tennis Summit: Industry Addresses Major Issues and Concerns
- Footwear: Kicking It Up
- The Evolution of Poly Strings
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Solid Solutions
- Your Serve: Fix Your Delivery!