Racquets, shoes, string, apparel — we’ve got the new stuff your customers want.
Remember when most major product introductions seemed to happen at the Super Show in February, when manufacturers put on lavish shows to sell their wares to retailers, who in turn signed purchase agreements for upcoming shipments, and everyone went home happy and excited?
Well, times certainly have changed. Product introductions essentially happen throughout the year, and no time is more packed with neat, new stuff than when the U.S. Open rolls around in late August. From breakthrough racquets and shoes, to string for all types of players, to stylish new apparel, and even racquetball and squash frames, the following pages have the new products that your customers will be asking about.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Stating the Case for Tennis
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Use Care When Sharing
- Retailing Tip: Service With a Smile
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Executive Point: Craig Morris
- Hall of Fame: Honoring Gene Scott & Eve Kraft
- Facility Construction & Renovation: A Grand Slam Transformation
- Apparel: Fashion Fallout