Accessories That Supply the Final Touch
Round out your inventory and stock up on accessories that not only complement an outfit, but multi-task as functional pieces as well. Here are some quick buys that can give your customers items they might not think about, and can help boost your bottom line.
Bälle de Mätch
Bälle de Mätch’s fun hats and visors are fashion-forward, flexible, and lightweight, from the “Hey Baby Hey” hat ($22) with its meshy design and Velcro closure to the “Yippee Da-Bomb” hat ($24), featuring the advanced technology of Flex-Fit. (800-356-1021)
Ellesse sports the basic but stylish black and white look for the tennis traditionalist with their recognizable logo on caps ($20), visors ($14), wristbands ($7), and headbands ($9). (561-491-9000 or ellesse.com)
Lejay brings its own brand of fun, class, and glam to its kelly green and white twill visors and caps, which coordinate with the Racqueteers line of clothing. This emerald Swarovski crystal-trimmed headwear retails for $22. (800-932-7535 or lejay.com)
The Cosmic Tech Group features go-with colors from Tail’s current lines. The visors ($18) and caps ($22) are a combo lycra jersey and nylon; the wristbands ($7) are a breathable cotton-nylon-spandex combination. The carry-along tote, which retails for $42, also picks up the new colors. (800-678-8245 or tailinc.com)
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Learning Curve
- Industry News
- Racquet Service: New Concept in Racquet Service
- Retailing 141: Specialty Stores Are Alive and Well!
- Racquet Tech: Stringing 101 — Knots
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Community Tennis: Use ‘Crowd Funding’ to Help With Your Next Tennis Project
- OUTLOOK 2016: Racquets & Strings — New and Improved
- OUTLOOK 2016: Shoes — Stepping Forward