RSI Champions of Tennis 2004 Nomination Form
We’d like your help in recognizing the people who are making a difference in the business of tennis.
Once again, we’d like to honor the champions of our sport — the many, often unheralded heroes who work tirelessly to develop tennis in the U.S. But once again, we need your help in identifying these men and women and how their accomplishments have helped the game, whether in their local areas or nationally.
Please take a few minutes to fill in the nomination form below, in as many categories as you can. Or better yet, drop us an e-mail. In our November/December issue, we’ll include a special section acknowledging the dedication of those who work to keep tennis vital in the U.S.
Include your nominees’ name, where they work and phone (if possible), along with a brief description of why you believe they are the champions in their areas. We’d also appreciate your name and contact information, for confirmation purposes only. All nominations will be confidential. Please send us your picks by Aug. 2, 2004.
MAIL the form to: Racquet Sports Industry, 310 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd N Ste 400, Birmingham, AL 35203-3369, or FAX it to: 760-536-1171 or E-MAIL your nominations to: RSI@usrsa.com (put “Awards” in the subject line).
Champions of Tennis Honor Roll
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Learning Curve
- Industry News
- Racquet Service: New Concept in Racquet Service
- Retailing 141: Specialty Stores Are Alive and Well!
- Racquet Tech: Stringing 101 — Knots
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Community Tennis: Use ‘Crowd Funding’ to Help With Your Next Tennis Project
- OUTLOOK 2016: Racquets & Strings — New and Improved
- OUTLOOK 2016: Shoes — Stepping Forward