Court Construction & Maintenance Guide
Our special section can help you find new sources of business, and can help you get the job done right.
Each year, our annual Court Construction & Maintenance Guide takes a look at some of the trends that can help to increase your business, and some of the topics that can help to make maintenance easier and more cost-effective. One trend that many in the industry have noticed over the last few years is an upswing in court construction on college campuses. Some fabulous new facilities have been built that, to their credit, serve not only students and faculty, but also the community at large. It’s a market that you need to be aware of, and one that you need to know how to tap into.
We also bring you the ABC’s of court lighting, to help you decide what lights may be best for you, and how to maintain them. This issue’s installment of our Facility of the Year winners features some remarkable hard-court honorees. And finally, we give you the lowdown on how to become a Certified Tennis Court Builder.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: It’s a Simple Question, But …
- Industry News
- Tennis Facilities: Community Services
- Retailing 128: Basic Training
- Stringing for Indoor Racquet Sports
- Tennis Footwear: Performance Artists
- Court Construction & Maintenance Guide: Bright Ideas
- Court Construction & Maintenance Guide: ‘Growing’ Pains?
- Court Construction & Maintenance Guide: Cleaning Solution